What is CFA Level I Exam ?
“This is the first of three exams offered by the CFA Institute. This exam (in addition to other requirements) must be passed for an individual to become a CFA charter holder. The CFA program is a globally recognized standard for measuring the competence and integrity of financial analysts. Level 1 focuses on tools and concepts that apply to investment valuation and management.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CFA ?
- Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for enrollment and exam registration).
- As fees are to be paid by credit cards only .One needs to have a credit card with limit of around 65 thousand INR(but fees varies).
- You should have a good understanding of Quantitative analysis (Stats), Balance Sheet as well as of Economics and Financial Market Instruments (Stock market products) .
Concepts 'n' Clarity CFA Level 1/2 Coaching Gurgaon- Delhi NCR
What types of Calculators are permitted in the Exam ?
Only two calculator models are authorized for use during CFA Program exams:
- Texas Instruments BA II Plus (including BA II Plus Professional)
- Hewlett Packard 12C (including the HP 12C Platinum, 12C Platinum 25th anniversary edition, 12C 30th anniversary edition, and HP 12C Prestige)
We recommend BA II plus
CFA Level 1/2 Coaching Gurgaon
Where we get the study material ?
There are many online and offline source
- Syudy material is provided by CFA institute after you register for the Exam.These books are bit elaborative in nature,but is good if one wants a detail and deep preparation.
- For online source you can visit Investopedia,the link is provided in the footer of this website.We are also working in this direction to make available online notes on this website
*contact us for Hard copy of the notes
CFA Coaching Gurgaon
Can I pass the CFA Exam if I do poorly in the ethics ?
You may still pass the Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA) Level I even if you fare poorly in the ethics section, but don't count on it.
The CFA Institute has long emphasized that ethics is a particular area of focus for it. The seriousness with which the CFA Institute views ethics is evident from the fact that for exam candidates with borderline total scores, performance on the ethics section can mean the difference between passing and failing the exam. This is true for all three levels of the CFA and not just for Level I.
CFA Level 1/2 Gurgaon
What score do I need to pass the exams ?
The CFA institute does not revel the passing score. However a rough estimate after reviewing score card of many students our institute held that score of 70% is safe.
This means that in each Exam session(Morning and Evening) one needs to attempt around 80 questions out of 120 correct.
What type of exams are these ?
|Number of Questions:
||As of June 2011, 39%
||Bachelor's degree or equivalent. An exemption can be made where you can write the level 1 if you a) are in the final year of your undergraduate program, b) have four years of professional experience, or c) have a combination of both, equating to at least four years.
||Four years of qualifying work experience must be obtained.
||June and December
||Usually provided within 60 days
|Offical Exam Website:
CFA Level 1/2 Coaching Delhi ncr
How will CFA benefit my career ?
Employers and media around the world recognize the CFA charter as the standard of professional excellence. With such widespread recognition, CFA charterholders earn a significant competitive advantage for international employment.
Top 10 employers of CFA Institute members*:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Wells Fargo
*Based on self-reported employment data from CFA Institute members
CFA Level 1/2 Coaching Gurgaon delhi
What Would Be A Expected Salary After passing Lvl l ?
CFA certification ensures better earnings for professionals in India as well. An entry level CFA holder earns an average annual salary of Rs. 5 lakhs and with the growing years of experience, the salary figure keeps increasing. Having seven to eight years of experience, a CFA holder can earn an average annual salary of Rs. 15 lakhs. The employer type and working ground also plays a major role in deciding on the CFA salary. Companies irrespective of the size have been paying handsome salaries to CFA credential holders in India..
Do you provide a free Demo class ?
Yes, we allow students to take two free classes.We do not organize dummy Demo class.In fact we start with Quant,which is supposed to be toughest part of CFA and in IInd Demo we touch Financial Reporting analysis.If one gains substantial understanding of these two grey area then rest of the syllabus is just a piece of cake .
Why Concepts N Clarity® ?
- Free DEMO.
- Our first lecture (DEMO), where we generally take up
hardest part of syllabus gives a student fair understanding of
our academic standard and style of teaching before paying
- Small batch size to give Personalized attention .
- Expert Faculties and well-equipped classrooms.
- Our Faculties maintain very orderly pattern and
pace throughout the course .
- Flexible batch timings .
- Excellent Pass rate.
- You can either buy an online or Face to Face coaching package.
CFA Level 1 and 2 Coaching Gurgaon
What is the minimum duration of course ?
We have one weekend/holiday program for working professionals and one regular class for full time student.We generally cover course 15 days before exam schedule.
When is the next Demo class ?
Next proposed Demo class is on 19 th Aug., 2018
CFA Coaching in Gurgaon